GUI - Whitelist
You can create domain or keyword based whitelist/blacklist here.
Whitelist > DomainDomain based whitelist/blakclist. You can bypass a specific domain from filtering and you can block a specific domain without setting up a policy.
You can use an asterisk to include subdomains.You can set the following flags,
- Bypass Authentication : To allow your users to access some sites without authentication.
- Bypass Filtering : To exclude some domains from your filtering.
- Bypass Logging : When you have too many log data for a domain which you are not interested in, you can bypass the domain from logging.
- Admin Block : To block some domains without setting up a policy. This option overrides 'Bypass Filtering'.
- Drop Packet : When you want to completely ignore and not to respond the requests for a specific domain, use this option.
Whitelist > KeywordKeyword based whitelist/blakclist. You can bypass or block domains by keyword matching.
You can use an asterisk as a wildcard in a keyword.
Whitelist > TemporaryYou can create temporary whitelist rules by user and group.
You also can make it global and permanent.